Saturday 13 August 2011

July reads

A few more books read and a bit of a mixed bunch this month.


I have seen this book on a few blogs and decided to order it through my local library. What a wonderful book I am adding this to my books I want list. There are so many beautiful projects in this book and I want to do them all.


This was recommended to me for Little Miss to have a read, but I thought I would read it first just to make sure I was happy with it. A great book that is about a family that have split up and how the daughter copes with the situation.


Well I have watched the films and thought it was about time I started reading the books.


I have been reading this book on and off for the last couple of years. I decided that I wanted to finish reading it. This is a good book that has loads of tips and advice in.


I now know which pubs to visit if I want to find a ghost!


I have had this on my to buy list for sometime, but the other day I saw it in the library and thought I would borrow it. I am glad that I did. I tried a couple of recipes out of here and i must say I was very disappointed. This book was promptly returned to the library and removed from by books I want list.

Hope you have all read some good books recently.

~c~







2 comments:

Alison said...

Hope you enjoyed 'Twilight'...I LOVE the series! Have you read 'One Day' by David Nicholls- a fabulous book!
Alison xx

Fancy Vintage said...

Hello, Thank you so much for your comment about juicy lucy goodies, I love them too, can't believe I have 3 boys, at least the youngest likes it!
Great to discover you.
All the best for now and am now following you too!
Becca x